Still seeking an agent and book deal with publisher.
- "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God."
Welcome to the wobbly perch I sit atop—above a world spinning out of control and hell-bent on self-destruction as blind guides posing as the wise sages of our day lead the mindless can't-help-themselves media-driven masses in what's tragically nothing more than a meaningless chase after the wind. This is where I hang out and share my reflections on the Christian life for the rest of us—hope for the hurting, healing for the broken, rest for the weary, freedom for the captive, love for the prodigal, forgiveness for the repeat offender, and grace for the sinner. Dispelling the dangerous myth known as the successful Christian life.
Feel free to email me if you're a long lost friend, or a new one.
kenestoll at yahoo dot com
- Please, tell me this news is a joke. foxnews.com/us/2018/03/16/… 1 day ago
- If another friend in California tells me the state is only following the law... newsweek.com/first-undocume… 1 day ago
- Shut up you liars. finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-confr… 1 day ago
- Bridge failure in Florida. Maybe the high schoolers who have no idea how life works can step up across the country… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Hey drive-by media, we got the message: You are Jesus and Donald Trump is Satan. Any chance you can start finding s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago