Still seeking an agent and book deal with publisher.
- "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God."
Welcome to the wobbly perch I sit atop—above a world spinning out of control and hell-bent on self-destruction as blind guides posing as the wise sages of our day lead the mindless can't-help-themselves media-driven masses in what's tragically nothing more than a meaningless chase after the wind. This is where I hang out and share my reflections on the Christian life for the rest of us—hope for the hurting, healing for the broken, rest for the weary, freedom for the captive, love for the prodigal, forgiveness for the repeat offender, and grace for the sinner. Dispelling the dangerous myth known as the successful Christian life.
Feel free to email me if you're a long lost friend, or a new one.
kenestoll at yahoo dot com
- Michigan sure likes getting screwed. detroitnews.com/story/news/pol… 8 hours ago
- It’s time to squash this little insect. reuters.com/article/us-nor… 8 hours ago
- Heaven forbid the President signs a bill offering better healthcare options to working people who don’t get insurance from their employers. 4 days ago
- Good. The govt doesn’t belong in our bedrooms and tax payers shouldn’t be on the hook for what goes on in bedrooms. thehill.com/policy/healthc… 1 week ago
- I do wonder why Obama never proposed to do something sensible about this problem? He and his uber left friends bear… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago