Still seeking an agent and book deal with publisher.
- "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God."
Welcome to the wobbly perch I sit atop—above a world spinning out of control and hell-bent on self-destruction as blind guides posing as the wise sages of our day lead the mindless can't-help-themselves media-driven masses in what's tragically nothing more than a meaningless chase after the wind. This is where I hang out and share my reflections on the Christian life for the rest of us—hope for the hurting, healing for the broken, rest for the weary, freedom for the captive, love for the prodigal, forgiveness for the repeat offender, and grace for the sinner. Dispelling the dangerous myth known as the successful Christian life.
Feel free to email me if you're a long lost friend, or a new one.
kenestoll at yahoo dot com
- Unless ur a card-carrying Anti-Semite or an undercover bigot, recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capitol makes all the sense in the world. 1 week ago
- Political advisor I’m not. But if you recently dodged domestic abuse charge it might be better idea to skip running. detroitnews.com/story/news/pol… 1 week ago
- Not good. babylonbee.com/news/new-york-… 1 week ago
- 7-2, hardly close. cnn.com/2017/12/04/pol… 1 week ago
- Rebuild or not, obviously my wife hasn’t given up on our @tigers one bit. https://t.co/u2GYqAsnlh 2 weeks ago