Still seeking an agent and book deal with publisher.
- "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God."
Welcome to the wobbly perch I sit atop—above a world spinning out of control and hell-bent on self-destruction as blind guides posing as the wise sages of our day lead the mindless can't-help-themselves media-driven masses in what's tragically nothing more than a meaningless chase after the wind. This is where I hang out and share my reflections on the Christian life for the rest of us—hope for the hurting, healing for the broken, rest for the weary, freedom for the captive, love for the prodigal, forgiveness for the repeat offender, and grace for the sinner. Dispelling the dangerous myth known as the successful Christian life.
Feel free to email me if you're a long lost friend, or a new one.
kenestoll at yahoo dot com
- And the above reproach IRS swore up and down they’d never ever target groups for political purposes. How’s that for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Odd how same people who screamed bloody murder about incorrect intel from our infallible intel agencies on chemical… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Not an ounce of credibility. https://t.co/av6hBBWW7G 1 day ago
- “...tell Vladimir that I will have a lot more flexibility after the election.” But now Obama all of a sudden is a t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ThomasSowell: "Too many people in the media cannot seem to tell the difference between reporting the news and creating propaganda." 2 days ago